Debra
Debra
  • Jackson, MI

Pinecone Angel

Simple and fun angel to make and best of all using Mother Nature materials, mostly!
Pinecone Angel
Pinecone Angel
I gather pinecones, hazelnut, silk leaves, decorative cord, and wire edged ribbon, glue gun, and metallic gold spray paint.
Gather your materials.
Gather your materials.
I glue the hazelnut to the top of the pinecone.
Pinecone and hazelnut.
Pinecone and hazelnut.
I glue the 2 silk leafs on the back of cone right below the hazelnut head.
Silk leafs added.
Silk leafs added.
I take the Pinecone Angel outside and spray paint gold . I let front dry then turn over and spray the backside. At this point I spray glitter paint on it as well.
Ready to be spray painted.
Ready to be spray painted.
When dry I then attach the wired edge ribbon with the glue gun for the halo. I use decorative ribbon or cord for the hanger and glue to the back. I use approximately 5 inches of cord for hanger.
Halo and hanger added.
Halo and hanger added.
I have a Nature Christmas tree with all these angels being used on it. I make more every year! Just a fun inexpensive way to make Christmas decoration!
Finished product!!
Finished product!!

• DORLIS

They are really nice. I see soo manyangels that I am almost tired of them, but this is different.

• Debra

@DORLIS For some reason I never get sick of looking at these as well.

• Karen

LOVE angels and these. Thanks so much for sharing. :)