10 Amazing Kitchen Updates on a Dime

Looking to update your kitchen? Here's 10 fabulous updates you can do for under $100 (some for FREE) to spice up your kitchen and make make it fit your style. From framed backsplashes to a 5 minute lighting update, here's 10 ideas you can tackle today!
10 amazing kitchen updates on a dime, home decor, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design
This chalkboard wall cost $15 to create, and we use it for a monthly calendar, menu board, and doodle area for the kids.
Framed prints (and old map and recipe card) add interest to the backsplash without costing a dime.
Updating hardware is a super easy to way to modernize cabinets and other fixtures.
Open shelves + accessories = lots of color and details!
An outdoor rug (used indoors) adds color and durability to our hardwood floors. Plus, a soft place to play for my kiddos as I make dinner.
FIVE MINUTES. These pendant lights screw into existing recessed lighting fixtures and can take just a few minutes to install. Huge bang for your buck!
Carrie MakingLemonade

• Shari Reames Tackett

Hello. I'm love the cup and saucer holder but have not been able to find one that's even similar. Can you tell me where you purchased this one. Thanks

• Jo

Where did you buy the pendant light?

• Victoria

I bought some for my kitchen at Lowes. They have the screw in ones and I replaced 6 recessed can lights. Looks so much better!

• Lindsey

Where can I buy the open shelves to attach to the end of my kitchen cabinet?
  • Sheryls.aerials

Is your wall color BM's Abalone? Nice!