Homemade All Natural Bar Soap for Men

Father's Day... Birthday... Christmas... does the special man in your life really want another tie as his token present? I think not. This all-natural homemade bar soap is a perfect gift for the man in your life - regardless of the occasion. It has the perfect combination of "man-scent" and skin nourishing moisturizers. It's all natural, does not contain any lye - and oh by the way - takes all of 5 minutes to make!
I wanted to experiment with soap making, but I wasn't sure where to start. I wanted the soap to be free of lye (a dangerous process to make), and made of all natural ingredients. It took awhile to research different recipes and soap making techniques, but once I figured it out, I was shocked at how easy it is!
This man-soap has a combination of mountain savory, citrus, and rosemary. It's got that man-scent but also has a refreshing aroma for those early morning showers.
Want to see the entire tutorial? Click on the link below to take you over to the blog post. I would love for you to stop by and say hello and let me know what you think!
Tags: Gifts

16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Holly Bertone | Pink Fortitude

• Hrg20755308
    Hrg20755308

i cannot get soap base where i live, can i get a recipe for making soap base /

• Nonya bis
      Nonya bis

If you're buying soap base, it must have lye in it. The very definition of *soap* is lye+water+oil or fat. Whether you put it in or buy it remeltable, it's there. Otherwise you'd just be making a moisturizing bar, not a cleansing bar.

• Ruth Ford
    Ruth Ford

Making cold process 'lye' soap is so rewarding. I make goat milk. The lye dissipates after the air drying period and you have wonderful creamy smooth soap. I use pre-determined amounts each time so it goes fast and smoothly with no time consuming weighing.

• Kathy Bitzan
    Kathy Bitzan

Yes it is my only experience was with the melt and pour. I got a nice gift card from Hobby Lobby so I bought the melt and pour so looking forward to make some soon. I started rag quilting and I can't seem to stop. LOL