Airforcemom Rpratt
Airforcemom Rpratt
  • Taylor, MI
Asked on Mar 9, 2013

Don't know what to do.

Airforcemom RprattDecor 8Lisa McKay
+3

I have an oval coffee table that i dont know what i would do with it, right now it has alot of junk on it.?
  • Kimberly Barney

A picture would be helpful. Without it, advice is hard to give. If it is being used as a place to hold junk, one may consider making a second level to the oval coffee table to hold baskets for the junk.

• Lisa McKay

Mosaic... use broken vases or plates, us nail glue then grout(colored is pretty).put a piece of glass over the mosaic piece. and wallah!

• Decor 8

Clear off the junk and give it a coat or two of chalk paint, then dark wax. It will be beautiful with no sanding, stripping or priming. It's quick, easy and very chic right now.

• Airforcemom Rpratt

@ decr 8 yes i will have to try that.thank you.

• Airforcemom Rpratt

yes i will try that.thank you.

• Airforcemom Rpratt

@ kimberly barney,sorry bout not having a pic,my phone wont let me send pic to the computer like that.but i found a pic of my table on here n got some other comments on wat i can do with my table,thank you.kimberly.