DeeDee
DeeDee
  • Decatur, TX

Easter Egg Wreath

$2.25

What do you do when you find a box full of plastic Easter eggs at a yard sale? You make an Easter Egg Wreath of course!
Plastic Easter eggs and shredded paper basket filler makes for a really pretty wreath!
Last summer while we were out yard sale-ing  I came across a real bargain!  A box full of plastic Easter eggs with grass! All for .25 cents! So what I'm about to show you cost me a total of $2.25 because I also found a straw wreath at Goodwill for $2!
I scored at a yard sale! Only .25 cents for all the plastic eggs and grass!
I saw this sign wrote on the box and got all excited and here it was summer time and we were sweating in the heat with no sign of Easter in sight!  Oh well, that's what crafters do!
I chose to sort my colors instead of mixing them like you see most often.  I like to be different sometimes!
I chose to sort my colors instead of mixing them like you see most often. I like to be different sometimes!
Easter Egg Wreath 

For this project you will need:
  • 12" straw wreath
  • Lots of plastic Easter eggs (I used about 80)
  • Two bags of paper basket filler (I used the natural brown color because it was in the box)
  • Glue gun with glue sticks
  • flat head screwdriver

Visit our blog for all the step by step instructions on how I assembled it! Thanks for looking!
DeeDee

• DeeDee

Well thank you very much @Tracey T!

• Small Talk Mama

Well now, how cute is this idea!!! I just gotta make one for my home. Thanks for sharing.