Michael W
Michael W
  • Saint Marys, PA

Chicken feeder becomes a centerpiece. (And yes, the feeder was throughly cleaned before going on my table.)

A old (and throughly cleaned) chicken feeder becomes a unique and beautiful centerpiece when filled with plants.
chicken feeder becomes a centerpiece and yes the feeder was throughly cleaned, home decor, repurposing upcycling
Michael W

• Hildegarde

I'm not a great lover of rust nor aged metal inside the house/home, so although you probably made a good job I just can't see the benefit, sorry. :-0(

• Shirley Royles Henion

@Hildegarde I have been a lover of rust before anyone else did. Now it seems to appealing for an element of surprise. What you pair with it makes one of a kind display. Try it & see what your friends say.

• Annie Doherty

Shirley I had to laugh at your comment as I am too a lover of all things rusty! I love the patina on old pieces. Luckily it takes all sorts to make a world. I am loving the chicken feeder centre piece I wish I had one, I think it's beautiful. Thank for making me chuckle.