Vintage Ironing Board Turned Christmas Tree

love unconventional trees & wanted to create a wall hanging tree. I picked up this antique ironing board for $5 & the shape was perfect for a tree. I spray painted it silver & taped 35 ct string lights to the back lining up the lights to the holes in the board. I hung ornaments with hooks right in the holes. I made a deco mesh "tree topper" & hung it up
vintage ironing board turned christmas tree, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I even added a tree skirt & presents! It's quirky & fun!
Here is a picture with the lights off. Thank you for looking. Hope you will stop by my blog for more decorating ideas!
Our Crafty Mom