IrisNacole
IrisNacole
  • San Antonio, TX

Winter Wonderland Ornament

Not everyone lives in a winter wonderland this time of year, but that doesn't mean that those of us that don't can't "make" ourselves a mini one! This little ornament is such an easy and budget friendly craft, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
winter wonderland ornament, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor
The supplies are easy to get a hold of at your local craft store. A set of mini bottle brush trees, plastic (two-part) ornaments, glue of your choice (I used gorilla glue), fake snow, and some small ornamental pine cones.
Simply dab some glue onto the base of the tree..
...and place it inside the ornament. Be sure to hold it down onto the plastic and make sure it is secure before letting go completly.
Next, add a small amount of fake snow and a few pinecones to the mix. Close it up using the second half of the plastic and enjoy!
If you'd like more easy DIY ornament ideas for your tree this year head on over to my blog and take a tour of a group of my friend's ornaments. They are all so very creative and I know you will love them as much as I do!
IrisNacole