Outdoor Christmas: Days Until Christmas Sign

Once the Holidays approach my daughters are constantly asking me how many days until Christmas. Honestly, I countdown too... I just can't wait for Christmas to come.
As we were putting up our Christmas decorations outside a couple of weeks ago, my daughters once again asked me how many days until Christmas. That's when this brilliant idea came to me.
Let's build an Outdoor Christmas Countdown Marquee Sign!!
Yes! We built a super cool Christmas Countdown Sign that lights up! The whole project was so fun to put together. We built it as a family!
We started off by cutting pieces of wood and plywood to make our background, numbers, and frame.
Then with the help of paint, printouts, and graphite paper the project was coming more and more to life!
What's really fun about this project is that even if you don't have any lights, you can still make the sign. Make it with no lights or use a spot light to reflect on it at night.
But of course, I just LOVE it with lights. We made 24 holes around the frame and added lights.
Do you want to make one for your family?
Come on over to the blog to see the entire process (link below). You'll find the measurements, paint colors we used, fonts used, and everything else you need to know in order to make one too! You're going to have fun making one!
P.S. If you liked this Christmas project, you'll LOVE these Deer Wood Slice Ornaments as well!

15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
TheDIYdreamer