Vintage Christmas Lights Turned Into Ornaments

We found some vintage Christmas lights and one strand didn't work, So I decided to turn them into ornaments instead of throw the bulbs away. So they started out like this....
vintage christmas lights turned into ornaments, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I used twine to make the loop, i just hot glued twine from one side to the other on the top then used more hot glue and twined all the way around the top to make it look more finished.
After that I used modge podge all over the bulb and used silver glitter to coat it completely. I let that dry over night then added another coat of modge podge over the top, it seals the glitter and it doesn't come off on everything!
Let dry over night again and that's it! recycled Christmas bulbs into ornaments!
Rustic Owl Treasures

• Margo Hainrich

Bathtub cleaner for hard water

• Los2950483

@Jean Myles you can ask anything you want if you need answers there no censorship here

• Dorothy

That is so cool! Can you make a wreath out of them as well?

• Elms

Any replacement for modge podge we really don't have these everyday products sold in Saudi Arabia,thank you very much for any info or other way to have giltters stick well to the glass,btw these are very pretty and the bulbs available here...