Robyn
Robyn
  • Phoenix, AZ

Motion sensor lights on stairs

I found these lights for the stairs and the garden. I just place them against the wall and can move them around. I also keep one in my purse! Who can find anything in there, certainly not me ;)
motion sensor lights on stairs, lighting, stairs

• Robyn

I will definitely check out Costco, thanks for the tip Mary~~

• Cynthia H

I bought a set of motion sensitive lights on Amazon. They look very similar to these. I have four going up my stairs (they have a slide on mount that you put on the side, and then the light slides on or off). Just changed out the batteries after about a year. We no longer have to leave lights on at night so we don't stumble going down to the bathroom. Then my husband asked if we could put one in our front entry so that when he went to check the mail, etc. he didn't have to turn on the overhead light (and remember to shut it off) - found a nice tabletop one at Walmart that is great, too. Well worth the few dollars I paid!