DOUBLE PANTRY BARN DOOR DIY - UNDER $90

$90
I am so happy to finally share with you my barn door DIY . Built for my pantry, I would have loved a true barn door on a sliding track, but the space did not allow enough room for this. So, I had to build two narrow doors.
I say "I" built the door, but really, I nagged my sweet husband into building them after giving him my "vision" for the space. The doors were built for under $90.
We used tongue and groove pattern board. For the full list of materials and instructions, visit my site.
After constructing the doors and hanging them with hinges, I stained them using wood stain. Then, I gave them a weathered look by whitewashing them in light gray paint.
We then added some long chrome pulls and magnetic cabinet closures.
And so you can appreciate just how far my kitchen has come, here is what it looked like when we first moved in.
And here it is now. To see my full tutorial on the pantry doors, please visit http://designingvibes.com/double-pantry-barn-door-diy-90/
Now get out there and design some good vibes!!
Erica Van Slyke

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 5 questions

Comments

2 of 89 comments
Next