DOUBLE PANTRY BARN DOOR DIY - UNDER $90

$90

I am so happy to finally share with you my barn door DIY . Built for my pantry, I would have loved a true barn door on a sliding track, but the space did not allow enough room for this. So, I had to build two narrow doors.
I say "I" built the door, but really, I nagged my sweet husband into building them after giving him my "vision" for the space. The doors were built for under $90.
We used tongue and groove pattern board. For the full list of materials and instructions, visit my site.
After constructing the doors and hanging them with hinges, I stained them using wood stain. Then, I gave them a weathered look by whitewashing them in light gray paint.
We then added some long chrome pulls and magnetic cabinet closures.
And so you can appreciate just how far my kitchen has come, here is what it looked like when we first moved in.
And here it is now. To see my full tutorial on the pantry doors, please visit http://designingvibes.com/double-pantry-barn-door-diy-90/
Now get out there and design some good vibes!!

Erica Van Slyke

• Lucy

Actually I think we may have the same countertop: is that a Silestone Quartz?

• Erica Van Slyke

@Lucy THanks, Lucy! The countertops were already here when we moved in so I don't know what they are. Yes...post some pics. Would love to see!

• Mad310464

How it. Fastened to not pop through into the pantry? Is there a stop and if so where? I want to try this but my floo doesn’t lend itself to a piece on the floor? Suggestions would be great! Lovely job by the way!
  • Joy manuel

Would this work in a manufactured home??

• Diane

I would love to be able to build these but I am having trouble finding list of materials and step by step instructions

• Debra Y

The doors are beautiful! Thank you, I think it will work for our God awful bifold pantry door I hate!