Ana illausky
Ana illausky
  • York, SC

Come See The Many Uses For Moss Cover For The Holidays!

For the holidays I wanted something very different.A look that I have seen In stores but often very pricey. At hobby lobby I found a large roll of moss to create many large and small projects.
come see the many uses for moss cover for the holidays, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Thin moss can be purchased in different size bags depending on your project.For my first project I choose to make a moss Holiday tree display.
It started with 4 different size boxes taped or hot glued together to create a tiered look,putting largest box on bottom topping with smallest.(Check grocery store,post office,walmart or most retail stores for there empty supply for FREE!
Because this moss came as a roll.The boxes were wrapped the same as you would a gift.(To save on moss you can cut to size after boxes are taped or glued together.Ribbon and other garnishes were added to make my tree festive.
This old wooden frame gets a moss update.Just cut to size and hot glue.
A Vase also covered along with some rhinestone tape.
I got some coasters from the Dollar store and covered/hot glue for pennies!
With 4 tomato cans I cut to size and hot glue moss to the outside of my cans to make decorative planters, for my craft cottage plant ledge.As you can see the possibilities are endless.and a great cost saver to items in those higher end stores.

Ana illausky

• J capuano

What great ideas. I didn't know moss rolls existed like this! Dumb question: Is it real moss or artificial?