Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

Under the Kitchen Sink Organization!

$0

I don't have much space under my kitchen sink due the the old plumbing so it is important to utilize the space as efficiently as possible! I have labeled my trash and recycling cans and I only keep the essentials so it does not become a cluttered mess! Check out some of my other organizing ideas for under the kitchen sink at the the link below.
I made the labels for my trash and recycling cans with my Silhouette. They were easy to make and free!
Everything fits perfectly, and is easy to access, despite the huge garbage disposal right in the middle of the cabinet.
I used this basket to organize all my cleaning supplies under the sink so everything is right there when I need it.
Anna M

• Nancy Klytta-Ippolito

Love! Did you paint the green trash can?

• Nico

This rocks ! I'm the worst organizer ! Oh also I took the tracks from my old house they have sliding tracks for small trash cans for under cabinets ! You should try it ! Those look like the size of mine go to Lowes or home repo lol and get the tracks or make some if handy ... I can't but man it saves space one in front of the other and pull out :)