Create Beautiful Sparkly Festive Glasses

I absolutely love glitter and sparkly things so there is no surprise I wanted to jazz up some champagne glasses for hte festive period. All you need is some glasses, mod podge and glitter!
create beautiful sparkly festive glasses, christmas decorations, crafts, decoupage, how to, seasonal holiday decor
As mod podge is non toxic (but doesn't mean food safe), I decided to leave an area without the glitter (where the lips touch the glass). I put some frog tape around the glasses, simply put a layer of mod podge, sprinkle glitter, let it dry and then seal it.
This is the two tone glass I did for the Christmas!
Some additional pieces to color co-ordinate!
Gold would be perfect for the New Year's Party. See the blog post for more detailed tutorial.

From Evija with Love

1 comment
  • Rosalie Rogers

I have my wedding goblets that after 48 years do not get used at all. Now I can finally do more than store them away. Many, many thanks for your idea.