Beautiful Gold Candles Made Using Spray Paint and Sea Shells

We live next to the sea so every time we go for a walk I come back with some sea shells... I just think they are so lovely. I have a bag full at home and as I love to upcycle and re-use materials and things I already have I decided to make a little craft project using these.
beautiful gold candles made using spray paint and sea shells, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Clean and dry the shells
I spray painted the seashells in gold colour (my favourite!)
I took some old tealight candles and removed the wicks and the aluminium cover. I put the wicks in the bottom of the shell, there is a little glue dot on the bottom which stuck nicely, poured the melted wax and let it cool down.
Once the candle had cooled down it was ready to be used.
From Evija with Love

• Carol Leader

Isn't paint flammable?

• Emma

what spray paint did you use?

• Lyn

How do you clean the pot you melt the wax in??

• Lyn

Oh ok!!! Just keep an old one for wax melting!!! LOL. DUH!! Thanks for the info. Can’t wait to try this!!!