DIY Christmas Bow Wreath

$3.00

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! As my kids got older, I thought life would get easier? NOT! I am busier than ever and am always on the lookout for easy DIY crafts that I can make in a limited amount of time. This Christmas Bow Wreath is so simple and costs less than $3. My kind of crafts!
This Christmas Bow Wreath is such a quick and easy project to make!! The whole project cost less than $3 and looks great! Making the wreath was super easy. The hardest part was cutting the circles from the cardboard. This is a perfect frugal and simple craft to decorate your home for the Christmas holiday. This would make a great gift too! Last year after Christmas I was able to pick up bags of bows for $.39 on clearance so be sure to keep an eye out for markdowns!
Cut out a circle of cardboard in the diameter you want to make. Ours was approximately 22 inches in diameter, but we have made them in all sizes. Paint the cardboard circle if you wish, but it's not necessary. Add an assortment of Christmas bows. We hot glued them on so they stayed in place. Super simple and the kids can help, too.
Merry Christmas! I hope you find time to do all of the crafting that makes you happy.

22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Michele Ertter Brosius

• Staci Weinrich

I know what the grandkids and I are doing this year!

• Jeanette

My grandkids and I will enjoy making this, especially the ADHD one. Love how simple and quickly it comes together!