Epsom Salt Craft Projects

$1.00

Want to add shimmer to your craft projects? Don't mess with glitter...try Epsom Salts. We purchased a box for only a $1!
With some Mod Podge (fast drying glue) and Epsom Salts....Create beautiful holiday decorations and much more.
Create two working trays lined with wax paper. One is for rolling in Epsom Salt and the other is fro drying.
Brush Mod Podge onto the surface of your project and roll it in the Epsom Salt. Set to dry.
Add white snowy shimmer to Pinecones.
Reclaim old scuffed up Christmas ornaments!
Make crystallized sticks!
**Added Note: You can spray them after they are covered and dry with Clear Mod Podge Spray Sealant or any other clear sealant. I have not put them outside yet, but I would suggest to seal them before placing them outside or if you will be handling them a lot. **
For our full tutorial on using Epsom Salts, please visit the link below.
Enjoy!

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
15 Memorial Day Crafts

To see more: http://www.barntreeplace.com/epsom-salt-decorations.html

• Lisa
    Lisa

Could it be toxic to pets?

• Barn Tree Place
      Barn Tree Place

Thanks for you question. I wasn't sure about it so I just search it online. It looks to be ok. In moderations of course. It's actually used as a home remedy for pets. There are many benefits of Epsom salts like...to treats wounds, a laxative and many other things. I didn't know this, so thanks to your question, I learned something new today. 😊

• Lorraine stewart
    Lorraine stewart

What glue should i use for epsom salt on Christmas tree braches

• Georgia
    Georgia

I'd like to try using Epsom salt for snow on ceramic houses. Will the Epsom salt yellow with time? I usually use glitter. Thank you.

• Patty
    Patty

Nice idea. Looks pretty for Christmas.
  • Sharon Smithson
    Sharon Smithson

Your website isn’t linking. It will only take me to barn tree place and their advertising. I have typed the address, copied and pasted tried numerous methods but can’t get past barn tree place. I suggest a better web supplier.
    • Barn Tree Place
      Barn Tree Place

We are currently trying to change our website. You may email us and we can send you instructions. We are so sorry for any inconveniences.