YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
  • Conway, SC

My $25.00 solution to expensive built in book shelves!

$25.00

There are many ways you can get the look you want at the price you can afford. Sometimes it takes just a little bit of effort. I share on this post how I am getting a built in book shelf with my "teeny tiny" budget!
$25.00, new pulls and paint and I am getting the built in look that I can afford!
Thrifted pieces dress up my new "Pretend" built ins!
my 25 00 solution to expensive built in book shelves, home decor, shelving ideas
A little hole drilled into the back of the piece allows me to use a lamp with no cord wrapped around the piece!
Brass pulls that I snagged at a deal. I share where on my post http://www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com/2013/03/the-pretend-built-in-bookshelf/
Want the look of built in book shelves but don't have the budget?
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com

• Patty Andrews

We've just moved, and downsized a 1,000 sq. ft. from 3,000 sq. ft. {love the idea of less to clean}. However, I am loosing a large kitchen {18 top large kitchen cabinets}. I have a lot of dishes {seasonal}, that I would love to keep. Our new kitchen only has 10 top regular size cabinets. Your idea is SUPER GREAT ! Because, in downsizing we have to sell 2 bookcases similar to the one you just redid/refurbished. I am definitely keeping one, and placing it between our eating table and the breakfast bar space. Putting all of my dishes/table cloths/napkins, ect. THANK YOU :_}