Baby's First Tree

$25.00
2.5 Hours

When my daughter turned one and her little feet began to grow I just couldn't bear the thought of parting with all of her adorable shoes! So, I put on my thinking cap and came up with an idea we could enjoy year after year!
Olivia's Shoes
I gathered all of her old shoes and a spool of red ribbon.
(When I look at these pictures I can still see her playing with the shoes and getting all tangled up in the ribbon!)
Crafting with Mommy!
We strung each pair of shoes on the ribbon, tying knots in between so they were nice and tight.
And then hung them on a small Christmas tree! The tree brings a smile to our face every year as we unpack it and plug it in! We take a trip down memory lane thinking of the little outfits she wore with each pair.
Babies First Tree
The tree get's wrapped in plastic every new year so we can easily store it (decorated) with out other Christmas decor. It makes the next years decorating very quick and easy! You can check out some of my other ideas on my Pinterest page www.pinterest.com/shuggyshug

20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Karen S Gillman

• Pmdbio
    Pmdbio

Adorable!

• Do your best!.
    Do your best!.

Such a wonderful idea i at to look an read. Amazeing. I love all the shoes. Making any woman feel normal ha. :)

Thanks for shareing such fond memories you've crafted.

Merry christmas