Baby's First Tree

$25.00
2.5 Hours

When my daughter turned one and her little feet began to grow I just couldn't bear the thought of parting with all of her adorable shoes! So, I put on my thinking cap and came up with an idea we could enjoy year after year!
Olivia's Shoes
Olivia's Shoes
I gathered all of her old shoes and a spool of red ribbon.
babies first tree, christmas decorations, crafts
(When I look at these pictures I can still see her playing with the shoes and getting all tangled up in the ribbon!)
Crafting with Mommy!
Crafting with Mommy!
We strung each pair of shoes on the ribbon, tying knots in between so they were nice and tight.
And then hung them on a small Christmas tree! The tree brings a smile to our face every year as we unpack it and plug it in! We take a trip down memory lane thinking of the little outfits she wore with each pair.
Babies First Tree
Babies First Tree
The tree get's wrapped in plastic every new year so we can easily store it (decorated) with out other Christmas decor. It makes the next years decorating very quick and easy! You can check out some of my other ideas on my Pinterest page www.pinterest.com/shuggyshug

To see more: http://www.tantalizingtablescapes.com/blog/christmas-entertaining-10-tips-from-around-tampa-bay/11/2015