Asked on Dec 22, 2011

Vessel Sink and Faucet Installer Needed (Licensed Plumber)

Atlanta Plumbing PlusDouglas Hunt


Hello Everybody - Happy Holidays
We are looking for a licensed plumber with references who has experience installing vessel sinks and faucets. The project will require two holes to be drilled on top of the vanity, one hole for the sink and one hole for the faucet. Then they both will need to be connected to the plumbing which is already in place.
Any recommendations/references from home talk members who have had a vessel sink/faucet installed by a licensed plumber in the metro Atlanta/Marietta area would be very much appreciated.
Thanks :-)
2 answers
  • Douglas Hunt
    on Dec 22, 2011

    Denise, there are many contractors in your area who are members of Hometalk and I'm sure they could do the job for you. You can find them-and often feedback from customers-by using the search box at the top of the page and the dropdown menu for contractors. Good luck!

  • Atlanta Plumbing Plus
    on Dec 22, 2011

    Hi Denise: My plumbers are all licensed employees of my company. No subcontractors or unlicensed "technicians." Give me a call at 770-447-0374 and I can arrange for one of my plumbers with the most vessel sink experience to come to your home and give you a quote on the repair. If you like the quote, he can do the work the same day.

Your comment...