Christmas Tutorial: How to Make a Christmas Planter

I am so excited to share this relatively simple yet incredibly beautiful Christmas tutorial: How to Make a Christmas Planter. You can find these pre-made in the stores, but not only are they usually quite expensive, they aren't usually exactly how I like them. So I decided to share this step by step tutorial on how to put in the Christmas greens, birch branches, curly willow and christmas ornaments!
Watch this step by step video tutorial for all the details on how to make this Christmas planter!
christmas tutorial how to make a christmas planter, christmas decorations, container gardening, gardening, how to, seasonal holiday decor
I will show you how to place the various Christmas greens, including some tips on how to properly pot them.
Also mixing in some pinecones, curly willow and various christmas ornaments is what takes these planters to the next level!
Finally, I placed the planter into a vintage paint crate to complete the look!
Christine {Amidst the Chaos}

1 comment
  • Hannah V

This is gorgeous! I love all the greenery. What a great way to welcome guests at your door. :)