Updated Mobile Home Post

After 121 thousand views of our mobile home makeover post, I thought maybe I should update. Since I have a business that is upcycling and vintage based, I am always working with furniture and different pieces, this means my own personal collection is constantly changing. Here is the original HOMETALK post http://www.hometalk.com/1081778/makeover-of-a-mobile-home-photo-heavy-post And now for a few updated shots.

Our super comfy, $10 garage sale sofa is the one piece we will have to replace, it is just too large for the room. Still I love the warmth of this room especially with the new flooring that has replaced the old carpet.

New pieces and new blinds have also been added, See that great buffet and coffee table? Those were curbside finds, refabbed and now eye catching center pieces to the room. The Coffee table had missing glass and was replaced with hard wood slats.

A new and smaller buffet is now the coffee bar, a sewing drawer is added to the side for mug storage.

A new buffet and old radio are now our primary pieces for use and storage in the dining room.

Kitchen is the same, I hope for new flooring here soon!

There is already a change and more to come on this shot, I will be refinishing the table and we removed the two back chairs and replaced with an antique pew bench. The table and the old cabinet were also curbside rescues!!

Our guest bedroom has had the most changes, from all white, to a junk storage room and now to a flashback in time. All my favorite vintage finds are here, the white ceiling fan is now a beautiful wood leaf style fan.

Some things stay the same for the most part like my main bathroom.

The rustic bath, with horse rigging for towel racks and crates for storage.

Always collecting my favorite things and finding ways to display them are a challenge, as this is a mobile home, double wide, but....no basement, no garage!

You can see more by following my facebook page Junkflirt, or my blog http://www.asouthernbellewithnorthernroots.com/