Carrie MakingLemonade
Carrie MakingLemonade
  • Blue Bell, PA

8 Tips for a Fabulously Organized Kitchen

Here are a few strategies that helped whip our kitchen into organizational shape. These easy organizing ideas were essential in saving tons of time and finding extra space in the kitchen!
8 tips for a fabulously organized kitchen, kitchen design, organizing
Grouping like items, such as plasticware lids, makes storing leftovers a snap.
Mapping out your kitchen based on frequency of usage is a great organizing strategy.
A label maker can be your best friend when organizing!
Don't be afraid to evaluate what doesn't work, then make changes.
Use baskets, bins and see-through containers and you'll never wonder what's running low again.
Carrie MakingLemonade

• Jay Taylor

Because the kitchen is typically the most used room in the house, it is extremely important to ensure that it is organized and functional for all the action that it receives! Kitchen is definitely the center of our home. Having an organized kitchen is extremely important when so much of our family time is spent in that space, cooking, eating, and connecting.

• Eroque022810

Jay I agree with you,but my male family ,adult children and husband, don't get it. Can you explain how you got it? I would love to know. Sometimes I just throw things out and oh well let them search until they figure it out. Or hide it so they see how it feels.

• Rebecca Marsh

I have found that some plastic storage containers cause the contents to have a "plastic". Taste. Harmful? Don't know but tastes nasty!