Christmas Tree Pallet

Looking to give your porch some Christmas spirit? Check out this pallet project.
christmas tree pallet, christmas decorations, crafts, pallet
I used beaded garland I got at the Dollar Tree to make in the shape of a tree. I actually used tacks to keep the structure into place. You can use super glue for extra strength too.
I added 100 count LED lights and tacked them to the pallet in a zig zag way.
I did the same thing with the tinsel, I just did the opposite decorations of the lights.
To top it off, I super glued a start to the top. (I also go that at the Dollar Tree), and I super glued several more ornaments.

• Heidi Smith

Love it!1

• Cindy

Such a good idea! As I was wathching what you was doing I had another idea pop in my thoughs of this. You did a great job but I was thinking that you could mark each pellet to going down it using a saw and keep the last one for standing you could then do what you did to it which was a good idea over all. I just might need to do that for my front porch :) Thanks for sharing and thanks for your idea!!