Merry Christmas Hometalk family!

My family and I are so ready for the holidays and I have personally made arrangements with our 6 dogs to take them on the boat and they go crazy when I say "boat" as they all love to go.Below are photos of my human family. We are staying home and having parties!!!
merry christmas hometalk family my family and i are so ready for the holidays and i, My daughter Ariana 14 my son Dcota 17 national weight lifting champion 3 categories and my wife Nalini
My daughter Ariana,14 , my son Dcota, 17 national weight lifting champion,3 categories and my wife Nalini.
merry christmas hometalk family my family and i are so ready for the holidays and i, Vince and Nalini right before a Christmas party of 300 at Casa Nalini
Vince and Nalini right before a Christmas party of 300 at Casa Nalini.
merry christmas hometalk family my family and i are so ready for the holidays and i, Nalini and Ariana on summer cruise
Nalini and Ariana on summer cruise

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 10 comments
Next