Make Your Spring Decor Dual Purpose!

$10

Let's be honest. While I love to have a beautiful seasonal centerpiece as much as the next person, they aren't the most practical on a day to day basis. So, I decided to create a Spring Centerpiece that also serves as Mantel Decor! Terracotta pots were white washed for an "aged" affect and then filled with Daffodils. These were then placed on glass pieces in a variety of shapes, sizes and heights. Because when we eat at our table we like to actually see each other, I decided to move them over to my mantel and they look just as lovely there! ~Vanessa
A simple Spring or Easter Centerpiece
A simple Spring or Easter Centerpiece
Terracotta pots were given a coat of white paint and then I took a wet cloth and rubbed until it gave it an aged look
Placed on glass vases and candlesticks adds height and interest.
And the pots can easily be used as lovely mantel decor.
At The Picket Fence

• Laura, Pet Scribbles

I love Spring decorations that can transcend the holidays too. Thanks for the fantastic idea! I had to come back and edit my comment after clicking over and reading your blog post. What a beautiful tribute to your Mom. I read it twice, loved what your wrote. So heartfelt!

• Linda Holland

I love Daffodils. Great idea!!