Christmas Card Holder and Display

$5

Christmas cards are just as much one of my favorite parts of this season as eggnog and presents. I love getting mail, real, honest to goodness, hold it in your hand mail. I also love being about to look up, see a card, and think of the person who sent it and what they mean to me.
When it comes to displaying Christmas cards some people choose to tape them to a wall or door, and others hang the within the branches of their Christmas tree. Me, usually I stand them on over-crowded tabletops. This year I came up with a better way to display all those well wishes; it costs just a few dollars and barely took an hour to put together. Here's how I made it!
christmas card holder and display, christmas decorations, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
This project was included in the Home for Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Hometalk.com and CountryLiving.com.
Be sure to follow the hashtag to find more awesome holiday projects and home tours!
Follow the link below to be redirected to the ORIGINAL post!

Erin - MyVeryEducatedMother