Making a Mackenzie-Child's Christmas Wreath

I wanted to find a really pretty wreath for Christmas. The ones I found were either to "froo froo" or just not what I was looking for. So I decided to make my own. Head on over to your favorite craft store.
Now, if you don't have a glue gun or floral wire and wire cutters...you might find out that your wreath is going to be pretty expensive. As a blogger and DIYer, I tend to have these things around. Anyway, once you have your wreath, decided what you want to put on your wreath. I chose fruits, which I love, and then some beautiful ribbon!
I chose beautiful Mackenzie-Childs ribbon which you can purchase on their website. Yes, it's expensive. But I love the checks (check out all my checks on my blog...hahaha) and you will see how pretty this wreath turned out.
Start adding ribbon. I used floral wire for the ribbon and hot glue for the fruit.
The wreath is full and decorative and matches all of the checkered whimsy that I love! If you are interested in a wreath - let me know. If you want to know how to make one, hop over to my blog and check out my blog page. I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
15 Memorial Day Crafts
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Paula Driesell

• Vicki
    Vicki

I have never seen a stand for a wreath. Where did you find it? It would be perfect for my house. I look forward to you answer.