Upcycled Paper Tube Holiday Christmas Wreath

$5

I have seen a lot of these TP Christmas wreaths on Pintrest and I really wanted to make one of my own.

It was an easy project and only tools required are a ruler, scissors, wire cutters, pliers and a glue gun.

It is a pretty simple project. Just cut the tubes and glue five pieces together at the center.

I used a bowl to shape the wreath in a circle.

After gluing the wreath together it was a little limp and looked more like a tear drop than a circle.

I used the pliers to bend a wire hanger into a circle and glued it to the back of the wreath.

Then I used some more tube pieces to fill in the wreath.

Sprayed it with silver spray paint.

I made a few upcycled bobbles to decorate the wreath.

And now it is hanging on our door.

• Hot Glue  (Hobby Lobby)
  • E6000 Glue  (Hobby Lobby)
  • Silver Spray Paint  (Hobby Lobby)

Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab

• B. Dalling
    B. Dalling

Hi! Would you explain how to cut the rolls? And, it looks like it's been sprayed - did you spray it - if so, with what? Thanks!

• Sher
      Sher

Make an individual Gift Holder for Jewelry by pressing ends down and then lift the ends up keeping them inside. Also easy for packing items for travels.

• Steeler Queen
    Steeler Queen

I'm not a naturally crafty person, but I found this to be so simply elegant. Could you explain the "baubles" project a bit for me. Thanks!

• Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab
      Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab

Hi - Thanks for your question. For the flower shapes I cut the TP tubes in a long coil and then rolled them into the rose shape. Sorry I can't remenber for sure but I think that I painted them after they were shaped. For the Christmas balls I used the technique in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1hT2TQul8 (there are three different projects in this video you can fast forward to the last project in the video) Thanks again for your question.

• Annie
    Annie

U can also use soda cans or plastic soda bottles...They are stiffer than the paper rolls........ Your wreath is beautiful though... Happy wreathing...

• Thanks for checking out my project.

• Do your best!.
    Do your best!.

Cool..Been using them myself so cool what you can do. I made a wall art. Flower tree sprayed sliver for a lonley wall. My friends have to touch it when i say its toilet tubes.. Some say it looks metal evan? I must laugh. But i have never thought to make a wreath..wow

Yours Looks fab an so cool..

Thanks for shareing 👍

A merry christmas to you