Upcycled Paper Tube Holiday Christmas Wreath

I have seen a lot of these TP Christmas wreaths on Pintrest and I really wanted to make one of my own.
upcycled paper tube holiday christmas wreath, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
It was an easy project and only tools required are a ruler, scissors, wire cutters, pliers and a glue gun.
It is a pretty simple project. Just cut the tubes and glue five pieces together at the center.
I used a bowl to shape the wreath in a circle.
After gluing the wreath together it was a little limp and looked more like a tear drop than a circle.
I used the pliers to bend a wire hanger into a circle and glued it to the back of the wreath.
Then I used some more tube pieces to fill in the wreath.
Sprayed it with silver spray paint.
I made a few upcycled bobbles to decorate the wreath.
And now it is hanging on our door.
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab

• B. Dalling

Hi! Would you explain how to cut the rolls? And, it looks like it's been sprayed - did you spray it - if so, with what? Thanks!

• Sher

Make an individual Gift Holder for Jewelry by pressing ends down and then lift the ends up keeping them inside. Also easy for packing items for travels.

• Steeler Queen

I'm not a naturally crafty person, but I found this to be so simply elegant. Could you explain the "baubles" project a bit for me. Thanks!

• Annie

U can also use soda cans or plastic soda bottles...They are stiffer than the paper rolls........ Your wreath is beautiful though... Happy wreathing...

• Barbara Zuviceh

ANNIE, COULD YOU PLEASE SHOW ME A SODA CAN OR BOTTLE LIKE THE PAPER ROLLS.
      I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THOSE, TOO

• Gin33868980

It is absolutely beautiful. Great craft ideal and easy too!!! Love it

• Melaniecg

Making a go at this project. Not sure I'll get the upper layer right with the cut toilet paper rolls but won't know until I try, right? Can't collect the rolls fast enough, lol. Also measured and am using paper towel rolls. I'm using regular glue that will dry clear and am holding the pieces together with paper clips.

melanie