How To Make Seed Tapes For Planting Tiny Seeds

Some tiny seeds can have poor germination rates because the wind, rain, or birds carry them away. To counter this, I started making seed tapes for certain crops like carrots. Now, not only has the germination rate been excellent, but the carrots grow at set distances apart so there's no need for thinning the seedlings.
There's several options-I like using toilet paper, flour, and water. I've provided more information below and on my blog.
I like to grow a wide variety of carrots in all different colours. You'll need flour, water, a paint brush or pencil, ruler, seeds, and fine tip marker.
Add a tiny bit of water to flour to make a sticky paste.
Dab the brush in the flour glue and pick up a seed.
Set the seeds on the tape at the recommended distance apart. Write the seed names on the tissue with a fine tip marker. Allow everything to dry.
Plant the seed tapes at the recommended seed planting depth. The toilet paper will gradually dissolve. This method has provided me with a huge bounty of carrots.
Empress of Dirt - Melissa