Pretty Poinsettia Gift Embellishments - Home for Christmas

Hi All!
Today I am back with a very special holiday hop celebrating all things Christmas with HomeTalk.com and CountryLiving.com! I am particularly excited about this post because there will literally be hundreds of participants! With all of the beautiful Christmas cheer you're sure to be inspired! So be sure to check out all the goodness!
pretty poinsettia gift embellishments home for christmas, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
To see more information on how I made my second layer of petals including how I added more visual interest please jump over to my blog at the bottom of this post.
I love the way my poinsettias gift embellishments turned out. They look great on our Christmas presents!
I hope you were inspired to create your own Poinsettia Gift Embellishments. As always I hope to hear from you and I will do my best to respond to any comments or questions you may have!

Pocketful of Posies