#homeforchristmas Embroidery Hoop Button Snowflake

This embroidery hoop snowflake is a quick and easy craft to make with just some hot glue and a few supplies you probably already have on-hand! Took me only about 15 minutes to put together and it looks great on my snowflake wall.
homeforchristmas embroidery hoop button snowflake, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
With just a few supplies, you can make this easy button snowflake. I used the wooden embroidery hoop, a white sweater scrap, buttons, twine and a hot glue gun.
I started by putting the sweater tightly into the hoop. Then I chose buttons in whites and grays to coordinate with the existing snowflake decor in my dining room. after choosing buttons, I laid them on the sweater to get a feel for how I wanted the snowflake to look, beginning with the largest button in the center. After having them all in place, I simply hot glued them onto the fabric. Then I trimmed the excess fabric off of the back of the hoop.
Here's a close up of some of the buttons I chose.
To finish off the project, I tied some jute twine onto the top of the hoop and it was ready for hanging! See the project and more awesome Christmas posts at the blog hop at http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com/2015/12/home-for-christmas-blog-hop.html.

Denise On A Whim

• Visiting as a fellow participant from the #HomeForChristmas blog tour. This is such a clever idea! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours. Hugs, Holly

• Denise On A Whim

@Holly Bertone Thank you! I'll be checking everything out in a bit here myself but am going to see what you have in store right now! Happy Holidays to you as well :)

• Hannah V

Too cute! I love button projects :)