10 Minute DIY- Beach Glass And Driftwood Christmas Sign

$0.00

Want to bring a coastal look into your holiday decor? You don't need to live near the beach to do so and here is a less than 10 minute DIY project for Christmas or anytime!
10 minute diy beach glass and driftwood christmas sign, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Whenever I go out to the beach I scour for sea glass, driftwood and of course sea shells. I use the beach glass for many purposes, such as in a jar for display or to keep pillar candles from tipping over on a small dish. Before today I never thought to create a sign, until a storm came through and washed up some driftwood and I brought home a few long planks!
I started sorting through my bag of found beach glass for my favorite colors of blues and aqua.
The plank that I found was well weathered and dry, so I knew that it would work for gluing my beach glass design.
Before gluing anything down permanently I lay out the design and play around with the spacing if creating letters. I only had a half of a glue stick left, so I needed to keep the letter count small!
More about the technique over on the blog as well as my holiday home tour and projects! If you have any questions I'd be happy to try and help you. Thank you to HomeTalk and Country Living Magazine for hosting this tour!

Janet Coon-Shabbyfufu