Our Christmas Hot Drink Station

Every year I put out a hot station in the kitchen. Right next to the Keurig is always a supply of fun Christmasy things to make any kind of hot drink from coffee, tea and hot cocoa you could want.
First I take a tray cause that corrals everything and keeps spill and slops down to a minimum. This year I chose a blue, red and white one that my father in law gave me.
Then gather all the things you could need like hot cocoa mix, coffee k-cups, tea, sugar, marshmallows, fun straws and your favorite holiday mugs.
This year I went with a red and vintage blue color theme. Our kitchen has the original tiles from the 50's with the Franciscan Starburst pattern so I wanted to play on the blues in the tiles and give the tray a real vintage kitchen vibe. I think it turned out great. Now when the kids come in with friends or someone stops by, they can help themselves to whatever they would like to make a cozy hot drink for the holidays. Sending hot cocoa love from our home to yours! Come by to see the rest of the pics and our other vintage kitchen decor for Christmas.

The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Sunny Simple Life

• Lea
    Lea

This is pretty and very functional at the same time. Love the light blue and red colors together.. 🎄

• Joanie
    Joanie

It all looks MERRY and BRIGHT........Merry Christmas!!!