Coastal Christmas Decor ~ Easy No-Measure Poinsettia Pillow Tutorial

This year I decided to go coastal for my Christmas decor. Living by Lake Michigan is different than living by the ocean... so I wasn't sure if I could pull off the right look. I think I found it with my coastal poinsettia pillows. With the beautiful bluish fabric and the off-white poinsettias with blue jingle bells I now have the perfect touches for my coastal corner this Christmas. This is a truly easy project that doesn't require lots of tools or expertise.
I had a hard time finding jingle bells for my project. They were either non-existent OR they were packaged in great quantities. My goal was to find five larger jingle bells for this pillow. My husband gets the prize because when he went to the dollar store with me he discovered this silver Christmas ornament -- a bell with jingle bells. The price was right and it was sooo easy to deconstruct the ornament and have my five bells. Paint them up and they are ready to adorn the pillow.
I love how my coastal poinsettia pillow turned out. My no-measure system works perfectly. I'll never again sweat the tape measure. :)
For a complete supply list and detailed photo tutorial, please stop by my blog... http://anextraordinaryday.net Plus... I also share my little coastal corner all dressed up for Christmas. It's part of the blog tour. Don't miss it... there are many fabulous ideas for Christmas home decor. Just click on the hashtag for more!
Do you doubt me when I say this is a no-measure pillow project? I know it sounds crazy. But, this pillow form and its plastic sleeve are all that's needed to create a fabulous pillow without getting all crazy over measuring details.

Diane - An Extraordinary Day