How to Make a Wood Pallet Snowman

I am so pleased with the way my wood pallet snowman turned out!! He is SO cute. This post is part of the Home and Garden bloghop sponsored by Hometalk and Country Living. Be sure to check out all the other posts for this hashtag
I wanted to do a project with pallet wood and talked my nephew, Michael, into helping me - he's the super handy man.
First we had to get some wood pallets. We got ours at Home Depot.
Then we found some round shapes to use as patterns to make the snowman. I found a garbage can lid and the bucket part of a wet vac. We drew around it with a black magic marker.
Now that we had our shape all ready it was time to cut out our snowman.
Mike started at the bottom and went right around until he got to the bottom or the head. Then he started again at the top of the head and went down to the bottom of the head again. He kept going like this until it was completely cut out
Next, spray paint, staple on the white lights around the edge of the snowman(be sure to get the lights with the white wire).
I added buttons for eyes and a wooden peg for a nose, spray painted orange.
Hope you enjoyed this post on how to make a pallet snowman. Very economical project also since the pallet is free.
We also made some pretty cute wood pallet Christmas trees. Stop by my blog and check it out, people. http://www.craftsalamode.com/2015/12/how-to-make-pallet-snowman-home-for.html

Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Linda B