Vintage Look Christmas Sign

I've become a bit of a sign making fanatic lately. They are such a fun and economical way to decorate your home. I'd been wanting to do a little something on our porch this Christmas. I decided to remove the mirror just for the holidays and make a sign....a large sign. It's much simpler than you might think! decor signs
I completely changed the look of the front porch by just changing out the mirror for the new DIY sign.
I started out with this 24x48" piece of plywood from Home Depot for approximately $14. Sand the top and sides for a smooth surface. Stain the top & sides and then paint with 2 coats of white chalk paint. {More details on the blog}
On my blog you will find the free template to make this exact sign. You will print it out on blockposters.com for free as well.
Using carbon paper, I traced the sign onto the board.
I filled in the letters and graphics using paint pens and acrylic paints.
Distress with fine grit sand paper and apply a sealer. I glittered just the holly leaves with crystal glitter applied with Mod Podge.
I love the new, vintage look for the porch. I think Bentley does, too! You can see the full detailed tutorial as well as a supply list on my blog. Merry Christmas!

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Everything Red For Canada Day
Christy @ Our Southern Home

• Liliana Wells

Sorry, I am just now catching up with Hometalk posts. This is very pretty. I will have to make it for next year. I was looking at the site you listed, BlockPosters.com, but I did not want to download anything yet. Do you know if they have other sizes available other than posters? Thanks.