Red, White, Silver Christmas Tablescape #HomeForChristmas

If you know me, then you know Christmas is my ultimate-hands-down favorite time of year.
Recently I was in Home Goods (yes, Home Good and I have a love affair currently five years strong). I was searching for my theme for this year. Each year, I decorate my home in a theme. Last year’s theme was inspired by “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.” In years past, a Black & White Tablescape (with black wings on the chairs), a Chevron Black & White Tablescape and so on.
Reindeer are extremely popular this year. I decided to tie in the Reindeer with a Winter Wonderland theme. I am thrilled to join in on the Home for Christmas blog hop with HomeTalk.com and CountryLiving.com
First, I covered the table with my favorite go-to: Wrapping paper.
I covered the table with red & white candy stripe wrapping paper. If you don’t know, wrapping paper not only adds instant pop to your table, it’s cost-effective and saves time (you don’t have to wash a tablecloth. Just pull it off and toss it in the trash).
Next, I worked on the center of the table. I wanted to create a wintry feel. I added a mix of different white Christmas trees.
For each place setting, I added a silver charger, then added a red & white striped cloth napkin, then placing the winter wonderland reindeer plates and bowls on top.
I added a small, red gift box to the left of each place setting. Try filling it with peppermint oreo bark or other fun treats for your guests.
On top of each bowl, I added a party favor. I have a talented friend who makes something out of nothing. What I mean is, she’s good and can create and design things I cannot even begin to imagine. She made these sophisticated Christmas candy wrappers for me. Talk about, here’s a way to give out party favors. You can also take out the candy and reuse the cover again and again. These also are great for name tags on the table.
I added a 3 inch White Feather Boa around each silver charger to continue the wintry effect.
I hung clear and silver snowflakes from the ceiling to help enhance my vision of creating a winter wonderland.
My Christmas Tree is decorated with white feather boas, white and frosted lights, white reindeer, and white snowflakes. It has a red and white Christmas skirt and a big reindeer chilling out front.

Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey

1 comment