DIY Wreath Wine Glass Charms

Entertaining this Holiday season? Don't forget the wine charms! Create these easy to do wine glass charms to make it easier for your guests to identify their glass! Great for party activity or even as favors!
I love entertaining the holiday season and each season I'm looking to bring in a bit of DIY to my gatherings. Today, I'm sharing these easy to do wine glass charms that will WOW your guests.
I purchased a pack of mini wreaths from Michael's and used some left over materials to make these wreaths. The stud stickers, also from Michael's, were left over from my DIY Teal pumpkin pillow from this fall. Gold tone hoops can be found in the jewelry section of craft stores.
Tear off the ribbon and hanging string from each wreath. Then, loop in one of the jewelry rings to each mini wreath.
Use the stud stickers to embellish each wreath. I recommend using a glue gun to make sure the stickers stay on. Remember that you want your guests to identify their glass. So, create a unique look for each glass charm.
When you're all done, show off your creation by either placing them on each glass ahead of your party day. Or, have a small display next to your wine glasses.
They are so fun and add a personalized touch to your party. Not serving alcohol? No problem. They can be fun for any glass.
These very easy to do mini wreaths can be done in under 5 minutes! Check out more entertaining ideas and home decor inspiration on my blog.

Stephanie @ Casa Watkins Living