Asked on Mar 16, 2013

Where can you buy the little red cups to fit above your hummingbird feeders[think they are called "ant guards"]? thanks

Gloria SKMS WoodworksRobyn


3 answers
  • Robyn
    on Mar 16, 2013

    You can get them at Home Depot or Lowe's or you can make one like we did. We took one of those do it yourself fillable Christmas ornaments and took half of it and attached it to a chain and filled it with water. I will post mine so you can see.

  • KMS Woodworks
    on Mar 16, 2013

    My feeders are basic models from "perky pet" I can get replacement parts (the yellow bee guards) from my local ace hardware store...they sell the feeders there as well as accessories.

  • Gloria S
    on Mar 17, 2013

    Thanks guys!!

Your comment...