Holiday DIY: Create A Beautiful Ornament Wreath For Around $10!

In this quick post, I will show you how to turn this circle of wire into a beautiful wreath in about a half an hour's time and for around $10!
holiday diy create a beautiful ornament wreath for around 10, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
The first step is to get your wire circle. You can either make this from a wire coat hanger, if you have one on hand, or by taking a piece of medium gauge wire and forming either of these into a roughly shaped circle the size that you want your finished wreath to be. Be sure and leave about four inches on each side at the top so you can secure your circle when your wreath is completed. TIP: If you are using a hanger you will have to undo it at the top and then form your circle.
Get your ornaments ready. Make sure they have their tops on them. I was able to use up some extra ornaments I had on-hand but if you need to buy yours be sure and check out your local dollar store to get the most for your money. TIP: Make sure you are using nonbreakable ornaments for this project.
Begin feeding your ornaments on in any fashion you wish. I wasn't really trying to make a pattern with mine but you could if you want. I simply tried to balance out my colors.
Twist your two end pieces of wire together at the top of your wreath and make a loop to hang it from. TIP: If you find you didn't leave enough wire, you can simply add a piece. The wire needs to be long enough to allow your wreath to lie flat against the door or wall. Then take a beautiful bow, either one you make yourself like I did here or you can simply attach a ready-made bow to add your finishing touch and to hide the wire.
That's it, you're done! After about a half an hour of time and for around $10, you have this gorgeous wreath and if you've ever seen them in the store, you know you can't buy one for that price!
The Redesign Habit