Jonathan Fong
Jonathan Fong
  • Santa Monica, CA

Holiday DIY: Wall-Mounted Christmas Tree Made From Wire Hangers

If you don't have room for a Christmas tree, this tree made of wire hangers lays flat against the wall. You can decorate it and use it as a display to clip your holiday cards.
I have so many extra wire hangers from the dry cleaners. This is a great way to up cycle them. Yay, free materials for a DIY project.
Join two hangers at a time with wire to make these triangular tree shapes. Make them different widths.
Assemble several pairs and join them all together, and then spray paint the tree.
Hang it on the wall and decorate with garland, lights, ornaments, whatever you want. It makes a pretty wreath, too.
Jonathan Fong

• Marcia

what do you to with the hanging part of the hanger

• Trixie

how to i send this Holiday wall mounted CHristmas tree from wire hangers

• Heje

Probably to send it best would be in a large flat box with tissue to hold it in place and protect it. It would make a wonderful present.

• Sonny Dee

I have a billy cook not a lot of silver do you have an approx cost?

• Trixie

I had 2 heartwarming folks last night ,one was my youngest son Keith, the other

was a DEAR DEAR friend from Church Debbie' they both made me 2 of these and they look adorable thanks for the hint .i saw ,a few days ago that ur site is giving free a book of all the hints combined ..I'd Love to have one

Merry Christmas and a New year filled with

THE GOOD LORDS GRACES

• Amy

Yes I am interested in this with two kids under the age of three this works great