What Can You Make With Dawn Dish Soap and Sugar?

$2.00
Living in the Midwest, winters are especially tough on the hands. I'm constantly looking for the perfect way to keep my hands moisturized and soft. I've read and tried various sugar scrubs, but this one that takes only two simple ingredients, that you probably have around your house right now, is my favorite!
So, gather up your supplies: Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay (in your favorite fragrance), white sugar and some jars. Now we're ready to make some of the best Sugar Hand Scrub ever!!
If you're going to make this Sugar Hand Scrub as a gift, you might want to gather up some twine or ribbon and gift labels (you can download labels from The Birch Cottage blog).
You can either prepare a jar at a time or a large bowl for larger batches and then pour the scrub into individual jars.
You'll want to be sure to use Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap for the best results.
Put the lid on the jar. Affix a label under the ring and tie a ribbon or twine around the ring.
Wasn't that simple? And the results? Amazing! I love this Sugar Hand Scrub. And the boys in my family love it, too. Dawn has a Peach Almond scent right now in the Hand Renewal formula that is a lot less floral and more of a masculine scent.
It really is an easy to make Sugar Hand Scrub and perfect for gift giving any time of the year!

• Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap   (Grocery Store)
  • Sugar   (Grocery Store)
  • Canning Jars   (Super Store)
Pam @ The Birch Cottage

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 86 questions

Comments

3 of 161 comments
  • Asambby Asambby on May 03, 2020

The use of sugar for many is different use. It's no longer just for eating. Although I like desserts

• Pamela Holland Pamela Holland on Dec 18, 2020

What are the amounts of the ingredients you used. I love this idea.

Next