DIY Multipurpose Gift Wrap

I love beautifully wrapped packages and spend hours making the perfect ribbons and embellishments for each gift I give. This year I was asked to join some ladies for a and make gift wrap from something unexpected.
diy multipurpose gift wrap, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I chose a nut can for my challenge.
First I painted it with three coats of black chalkboard paint to make sure all the advertising didn't show.
Then I embellished it by simply gluing on some glitzy, glam trims I had.
And this is the end result. A container that holds a multitude of gifts and after it is opened becomes a storage container for whatever you choose. It can be used in many ways.
A glamorous bit of wrap that becomes part of your gift. Love making the gift wrap part of the gift.
Cathy @Vintage, Paint and more....

• Pam f

Love this idea! If you knew how many nut cans I have tossed you would be amazed. This is the prettiest idea I have seen on this site!

• Faith

welcome