Gleaming Teal and Gold Christmas

Welcome into my home for a Christmas Tour! After a few years of Christmas decor filled with burlap, pinecones and just a touch of gold, I was ready to shift to something a bit more gleaming, with vibrant color and just a pinch handcrafted glamor.
gleaming teal and gold christmas, christmas decorations, home decor, seasonal holiday decor
The spark of teal and blues are dispersed throughout the house along with gold and metallic accents. On the banister and the tree, I crafted gold circle garland. Not to worry, a tutorial will follow shortly.
Simple silk ribbon and gold circle garland become the stars of the decor this year. What color ribbon could you incorporate into your home to bring in the glamour?
The kitchen is a bit more simple with accents of silver and copper instead of gold.
The mantle has a completely new look this year with a fresh take on Christmas themed art that I'll be sharing soon!
The tree also features the gold circle garland I crafted for this season. I love the way it moves and glistens throughout the day.
In the dining room, I am lucky enough to have a one of a kind Christmas village. I invite you to come check it out more closely and the rest of our home too. There's lots more to see! Merry Christmas!

Deeply Southern Home

• Hannah V

Your kitchen is amazing!! Stunning decorations, love the idea of teal and gold :)

• Deeply Southern Home

@Hannah V Thanks! That ribbon was the perfect find this year. (It's from Hobby Lobby in the sewing section.)