Bernice H
Bernice H
  • Woodburn, OR
Asked on Dec 26, 2011

Ok, I have posted on Facebook

SawHorse.net360 Sod (Donna Dixson)Bernice H
+4

I have posted on Facebook that everyone I know should hop on over to Hometalk. However I havent heard anything yet, so I will do it a few more times. I have "met " many of you here, so I am excited to see some of my Northwest friends on here too!
  • Did you know Hometalk has a FB page? You can send them links to that as well! Hope your holiday was great! My wife just flew over your home on the way back from Everett WA visiting two of her four brothers for the holiday. I should have told her to wave.

We are definitely looking forward to having more northwestern voices on Hometalk, Bernice. Thanks for helping spread the word.

• Miriam I

That's really great, Bernice. We're looking forward to meeting your friends here too!

• Don't get discouraged, you are doing a great thing! Don't worry they will come. :)

• Bernice H

Woodbridge..thanks for the thought! I am not sure how to post that on facebook, will it show to my "friends"?

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

Bernice you can 'share' your posts to facebook by clicking the 'share' button at the bottom of the text box. Probably now that people are not so busy with the Holiday more people will take notice again. Hometalk promotes itself at Home and Garden Shows and that type venue, so if you are having any of those in your neck of the woods you will probably see a big influx of posters.

• SawHorse.net

Welcome to hometalk Bernice!