DIY Holiday Turquoise Lights With Glitter and Snowflakes #DIY

$3-5

You know when you come up with (or learn) an idea that is so easy and so inexpensive that you want to do it to everything in your house? This is one of these ideas. A couple months ago I dyed my pendants light turquoise and I loved it so much that I decided that I wanted to make some lights for the holiday/winter season. They turned out so good and I can't stop looking at them in my kitchen!
diy holiday turquoise lights with glitter and snowflakes diy, crafts
Here is what they looked like before, just plain white and boring.
So I added some snowflakes and a stain that I made (you have to go to my post to get the full tutorial on how to make the stain).
And then for fun I added glitter (by far my favorite part of them!). I let them dry for a couple minutes, took off the snowflakes and then let them completely dry.
Then I put them up in my kitchen and I love how they look!!!
Here is a close up. The snowflakes are visible but subtle and I love that.
And here is the view from the top of the light, oh how I love the glitter!! it's going to make my happy when I look at them during these long winter months. Make sure to check out my blog post for all the details and step by step instructions. You will be surprised how easy it is!
Kaysi Gardner

• Valerie

This is such a lovely idea! Does it wash off?

• Janettey

How did you design and make the snowflakes? It just said you cut them out of vinyl.

• Marina Bottazzi

Is the color that is used Acrylic? (translated from Italian: il colore che ai usato è l'acrilico?)

• Peggy

I can hardly wait to try this. I have looked for colored pendant lighting for months but everything I liked was so expensive. Now I can get what I want by doing it myself. Thank You.

• Jessica Serrano-Gregg

The glitter really makes that blue come alive. I wish o could see them on! Very pretty