Upcycled Book Snowman Christmas Decoration

I got the inspiration for this little snowman from seeing a lot of pumpkins and Christmas Trees made from book on Pintrest. I started by making my own upcycled mini Christmas Tree. But then I started to wonder what other shapes I could make from a book.
I started with a thick paper book.
The shape is pretty simple. All you need to do is trace the design and cut all the pages.
I finished with some white paint on the edges of the pages, some button eyes, a plastic bag scarf, twig arms and an empty spool for a hat.
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab

• Sandy Hartnett

Love it!!! What did u use to cut it with? Hugs

• Ann8504266

If I were to try to cut a book as described, I would put a template on the cover, clamp it down and cut with a jig saw.

• Sandy Hartnett

Book pages snowman. I'd like to know what you used to cut him out and how it looks so perfectly cut? I think you did a beautiful craft project! Hugs

• Leslie

How do you make the snowman? I am in charge of a book club and I make an ornament each Christmas for the members...The snowman is adorable and I would love to make him...Thanks so much, leslie