Upcycled Book Snowman Christmas Decoration

I got the inspiration for this little snowman from seeing a lot of pumpkins and Christmas Trees made from book on Pintrest. I started by making my own upcycled mini Christmas Tree. But then I started to wonder what other shapes I could make from a book.
I started with a thick paper book.
The shape is pretty simple. All you need to do is trace the design and cut all the pages.
I finished with some white paint on the edges of the pages, some button eyes, a plastic bag scarf, twig arms and an empty spool for a hat.

3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab

• Sandy Hartnett
    Sandy Hartnett

Love it!!! What did u use to cut it with? Hugs

• Ann8504266
      Ann8504266

If I were to try to cut a book as described, I would put a template on the cover, clamp it down and cut with a jig saw.

• Sandy Hartnett
    Sandy Hartnett

Book pages snowman. I'd like to know what you used to cut him out and how it looks so perfectly cut? I think you did a beautiful craft project! Hugs

• Leslie
    Leslie

How do you make the snowman? I am in charge of a book club and I make an ornament each Christmas for the members...The snowman is adorable and I would love to make him...Thanks so much, leslie